Halton Covid-19 Regulations
WE ARE FOLLOWING HEALTH CANADA GUIDELINES TO HELP MITIGATE THE SPREAD OF COVID-19. YOUR HEALTH & SAFETY IS OUR NUMBER ONE PRIORITY.
THE REGIONAL MUNICIPALITY OF HALTON BY-LAW NO. 47-20 A TEMPORARY BY-LAW TO REQUIRE THE WEARING OF NON-MEDICAL MASKS/FACE COVERINGS IN ENCLOSED PUBLIC PLACES IN THE REGIONAL MUNICIPALITY OF HALTON.
- Every person entering the Polair Golf Simulator are required to show Proof of Vaccination or a letter of medical exemption as per the Government of Canada.
- All persons entering the facility will be asked to sign in on Contact Tracing & Customer Screening sheet.
- Golfers who show signs or symptoms of Covid-19, have been in close contact with a confirmed case, or, have traveled outside the country in the past 14 days will not be permitted, as ruled by the Government of Canada.
- No access without pre-booked time.
- Once inside the bay, masks may be removed.
- Maintain 2 meters of physical distancing.
- Players must use their own tees and golf balls. Sharing these items is highly discouraged.
- We ask players to wait in their vehicles until 5 minutes prior to their tee time so as to avoid overcrowding.
- The final hour of all sessions will be cut to 55 minutes to give staff time to disinfect all surfaces inside the simulator bay.
- Players are encouraged to use hand sanitizer before and after their booking. It is readily available in each room.
- We ask that players do not share or change their seating